Originally Posted By TonyS451
Originally Posted By 383man
I am curious as since I put my eng in my 63 together in 2011 I have not looked hard at bigblock heads. And I was curious if the Trick Flows use raised exh ports or standard height exh ports ? I really have not looked into them as I have no plans to change anything big on my car. I do know in 2011 when I bought aluminum heads I went with the basic Indy SEZ heads I bought from Dwayne Porter and he sold them to me for a good reasonable price. There was no Trick Flow heads in 2011 when I built my 493. Dwayne opened up the intake ports to max wedge size as I figured why not in case I want to step it up some later. But I liked the fact the SEZ heads have standard exh ports and I did not need to buy offset rockers or did not need to use external oiling to the heads and could use standard headers. I wanted to keep my eng build very basic and simple since I drive it a lot on the street. I am curious as to how the Indy SEZ heads compare to the Trick flows in performance and price today ? I don't seem to here as much about the Indy SEZ and EZ heads since the Trick Flows came out. Ron
Originally Posted By 383man
I am curious as since I put my eng in my 63 together in 2011 I have not looked hard at bigblock heads. And I was curious if the Trick Flows use raised exh ports or standard height exh ports ? I really have not looked into them as I have no plans to change anything big on my car. I do know in 2011 when I bought aluminum heads I went with the basic Indy SEZ heads I bought from Dwayne Porter and he sold them to me for a good reasonable price. There was no Trick Flow heads in 2011 when I built my 493. Dwayne opened up the intake ports to max wedge size as I figured why not in case I want to step it up some later. But I liked the fact the SEZ heads have standard exh ports and I did not need to buy offset rockers or did not need to use external oiling to the heads and could use standard headers. I wanted to keep my eng build very basic and simple since I drive it a lot on the street. I am curious as to how the Indy SEZ heads compare to the Trick flows in performance and price today ? I don't seem to here as much about the Indy SEZ and EZ heads since the Trick Flows came out. Ron

Ron - I don't think you could have put together a better working combination for the money. Well done!

Thank you Tony. wave Ron