Much thanks to all that have replied,keep them coming "Gang".The prices in my area are all over the board for Durango,s.Ive seen a lot of "Rust Issues" in them,the lower rockers in the 2004 and above,especially those with running boards.Tailgates and rear fenders seem to be another "Rust Area".Some with "Transmission" issues.....as mentioned could be the transmission itself or the tranny solenoid.I like the idea of being able to haul stuff in them,especially with the fold down seats.MY 96 Neon,I hauled long stuff "Sticking" out the back window going down the road,got some "Looks",especially in the winter months.Sure miss that Neon,I got 42 MPG,s on a good day on the highway with that thing.... whiney.Sits low to the ground too,kind of looking for a vehichle that is easier to get in and out of.I know the mileage is not the best in the Durango,s,but is a tradeoff to be able to haul some stuff and people around once in a while.I don,t travel much on long trips so that is no problem. I do like the looks of the older Durango,s Pree 2004 models.

Do Something..Lead..Follow..or get the {Beep} out of the way..