Car did well this weekend in Denton.
Really bad air but, with Dom’s help, we were able to get within a 10th of cars best.
Everyone else in this class was over a 10th off, we were under- thank you Don!

Springs- man, we are getting close guys.
Took another 3/8 inch of front end limiting out which put it at stock or really close.
Car is leaving wheels up, but even tightening up the extension, it’s dropping back down to fast, unloading the rear .

Anyone know where I can get 140 and 130 lbs springs?
I had hoped Strange and/ or Hyperco had them so I would be working with apples to apples.
We are still only compressing the shock 1.250 , I think 140 lbs springs or, 130 might get us to correct in shock travel and thus shock control.
I like to make small changes, one at a time and record them.
All the spring catalogues I have or see online jump from 150 to 125 and I fear that might be too much and even if not, will wonder if that “ just right” spot was missed.

We did hit the tire harder, enough so that we had to add air and didn’t have more spinning, tire stayed a bit more round and 60 ft picked up slightly .
My “ gut instinct “ is: If I can get a bit more chassis rotation and hit on tire/ control of the release of that hit, we could raise both tire pressure and rpm at launch a bit.
Leaving now at 1800 rpm.
I think 22-2500 is possible with good paddles/ no crush and solid hook.
Rpm graph from runs indicates ( to me anyway) we might need a tad more tire slippage to help driveshaft speed.
I shot video of each launch for tire and car attitude.
Good front end movement now, still not much on the rear , jerking tire up, dropping down pretty fast, loaded and unloaded tire on drivers side and car “ try’s “ to pull tire off ground again when tire reloads .
Right now car looks more like a lever action than a chassis rotation- if that makes sense.
It’s my belief if I can get rotation and control extension , we can carry the tire, plan driveshaft speed and drop 60 ft times a good bit .

Thanks again for all the help and any more ideas you might have.

Rusty