mid 60's b bodies ( 330/sport fury/satellite/etc)

what coil over spring rates are you guys usually using on 34- 3500 hundred lbs cars that are running 10.0 or so?

I will 4 corner weight thus one next week and then call Strange /Comp etc to get their data but would like to hear from others.

My research says- lightest spring we can run without coil binding and then tune spring control return from compression with shock ( duh), tire hit with front location of ladder bar.

I know manufactures are going to give me data based on 4 corner weights, what else do we need to factor in?

Are some of you using staggered spring rates?
Staggered shock settings?
How much front end travel do you like to see before hitting the limiters?

Personally - it seems to me the faster we can get the hit to move the car forward- the better- hello!, thus too much time spent with suspension movement is counter productive as well.
right now this car has zero- nada rear of car compression.
I filmed it and have studied it to death, i don't believe the springs compressed a 1/2 inch.
Shock travel appears to be very little as well.
My hypotheses is simply the suspension isnt working and thus the tire spin on launch and second gear.
I think rear springs are 200 lbs .
Can i depend on Strange data sets based on 4 corner weights of car with driver in it, fuel cell full and tune from there?

Back in the good ole days ( grin ) we just made the rear stiff as we could and put 90/10"s up front, but we didn't go as fast as you guys are today either- grin.

Thanks guys.