Mad, thanks for your input. I contacted Mike at B3 and he asked me to take several measurements which I will today and then send them back to him so he can let me know how badly the geometry is out.

I will most likely be fixing it pending what mike says about the geometry/kit I am probably going to fire it up today just to see if I can straighten out the FITECH tuning issues, I figure a few hours of run time hopefully won't hurt anything with that geometry (it already ran about 500 miles like that).

Didn't mean to seem resistant to changing it, truth is this car still has a ton to be sorted out with spitting blower belts at WOT and unable to go more than half throttle without falling flat because of the FITECH dumping fuel. If everything ran good, I'd be happy to fix it, but it sucks putting more time and money into the valvetrain when I don't know how much it's going to take to fix the other issues and make a clean pass.

Truth be told, I am strongly thinking about a Hellcat swap. I didn't originally because at the time of starting this the crate engine was still in the 20k price range and a stand alone harness wasn't offered, but now it's all out there. It's what I always wanted to do with the car, could support the power I was hoping to make and won't be a time bomb like a factory LA block making it. I might as well fix this though, as even if I sell it, I'd feel better if it were correct. Hellcat would involve me selling off the parts I have for my other project car but that car's a chevy so it seems totally worth it haha