Thanks cab! Tell me about it haha, between FITECH issues, supercharger belt issues and now this, I got this car fired up late summer and it hasn't been able to make get even one clean WOT one gear pull after working on it every weekend.

It definitely didn't look like any more metal than I have normally seen on new motors so I wasn't too worried. Next oil change I'll cut the filter as well.

This setup has definitely been more than I bargained for trying to get everything to work right.

this just bothers me because I cut a pretty big check to my engine builder/machinist to assemble the engine and this seems like a pretty big thing to overlook. If it's just a matter of shimming, I don't mind, but if roller tips aren't centered front to back on the valve and the perches have to be milled I am going to have to go back to him and ask what's up. I normally expect a lot of bumps in the road and still have a ton of kinks to work out on my home built procharger setup and FITECH tuning issues so it really sucks having to take time out to fix stuff that I paid to have done.

but if I wanted easy, cheap and slow I would have gotten into marathon running so I'm not complaining, just venting a little LOL!

Last edited by 1mean340; 03/27/18 04:38 PM.