I've been working on my Dart getting some things done so it will be ready for warm weather. It had a bad master cylinder that Cass took care of me on with a replacement. The new one is just like the one I removed, 15/16" bore. The car is a manual brake car with factory pedal, Wilwood disks on the rear and Strange on the front, adjustable proportioning valve and line lock in the front line. It also has a gutted 73 distribution block that only the front lines go through.

I've had a 1 1/32" mc on it before and the pedal was like a rock, the 15/16" was better but it still doesn't stop like it did with the 73 disk/Wilwood iron mc set up.

Last week I bought a Strange pressure gauge and adapter to check the pressure. So after bleeding the brakes I checked them today. Strange suggested putting pressure on the pedal like it was a surprise stop so that's what I did. The rears had 800# and the fronts were normally 350-400 although one time one side did go to 500#. I double checked the adjustable proportioning valve to make sure it was wide open.

Is that normal?

BTW Strange recommended 15/16"- 1" on the mc.