Originally Posted By mopar dave
... Seems 108 works pretty good on a small block.

Not trying to bust your chops, but 108 works where 108 is the right LSA for the combination, regardless of small block, big block, or whatever. Four of my last five BB cams have all been 108, because that's been a good choice for those combinations. If I made significant changes, I'd expect the LSA and/or duration might need to change, too. I've got a nice 109 LSA solid roller that I never tried because I didn't have the right rocker ratios on hand to show its true potential. That cam grinder wanted to put it on 110, but we split the difference on his preference for 110 and mine for 108.

Originally Posted By mopar dave
... I would like to see first hand what Andy finds with that BB.

I can't ready Andy's mind (nor my wife's, even though she thinks I'm supposed to be able to), but I suspect anyone who wants to send him a $1000 to offset parts / teardown / dyno expenses might "influence" what he's interested or willing to test. I've got enough first-hand experience now from multiple dyno sessions to know that stuff gets spendy fast, especially if it turns into more of an R&D session than a straight test & tune of a single combination.