Yes, I vented about a crappy part. I think everybody here knows that production has moved overseas the last twenty or so years, and quality has gone down hill. And I was frustrated. I figured my Mopar piers would feel my pain, and offer some ideas, and several did. I'm in the process of moving, and have my truck loaded with furniture when my rad gave way. My tools, including dremel, etc. are at my new place. I didn't know I needed to go into detail with all this. I just vented about a cheap obviously foreign made part that is advertised using words such as "precision", "direct fit", "high quality", etc. I guess I just hoped to have it at least mount up without modifications or having to go shopping for this and that. I don't expect it to last twenty years, but was hoping to mount it, fill up and be back on the road. And, I am not a punk kid,I am a grown man so I don't take to well to being talked down to. I'm sorry I vented along the way of asking for help. My wife doesn't want to hear about car stuff, especially with this new to me Power Wagon, and talking out loud is not very satisfying. Believe me, I've tried. I wish I had worded it differently as to not have annoyed the ones I clearly did. I try to limit my posts here for everyone's sake, but have been a little too active lately. Thanks.

Facts are stubborn things.