I bought this radiator just to get my Power Wagon back on road until I can have original re-cored. Supposed to be direct fit drop in. First problem I noticed is one of the bottom holes to secure to rad support doesn't line up well enough so both top and bottom will line up, so I'm going to have to file it a bit. Annoying.

But biggest issue is this: the oil and trans cooler bungs at bottom aren't "direct fit". They come with a hose fitting that screws into the bung on new radiator, then I guess I'm supposed to bridge a piece of rubber hose between the new supplied fitting and my factory steel line that have flange and coupler that butted up against the factory radiator and attached the line to the radiator. Well with the supplied fitting attached to new radiator, the factory steel line overlaps the fitting they supplied, so basically I would need a rubber line to bridge the two shaped like a Z. I don't know what the heck I'm supposed to do now. I hope someone knows what I'm talking about. I didn't have time to take and upload pics this morning, and now I'm asking for this help from work. I don't want to cut the factory steel line shorter because I plan to go back to my factory radiator, and the factory line has a nice flange and coupler to mate right up to the original radiator.

Facts are stubborn things.