Sorry you got a $100 radiator made on Monday. Send it back, the next one might be perfect, or it might be worse. The radiator you got is about as good as any "direct fit" replacement parts get, regardless of whom made it. Everything in the automotive industry is made to a spec, with a + or - tolerance. Your truck could be on one end of the tolerance, and the replacement rad may be on the other end of the tolerance. At the factory, they would have made the rad fit in the truck with a simple die grinder and about 30 seconds.

The problems you are having would take 10 minutes to fix, I would have already had them done, rather then come on here and complain.
Option 1 is: The fittings on your original rad would probably screw out of the old rad and screw into the new rad. Then you can hook up your cooler lines.
The 2nd option would be to put a little grease on the end of the hose, and see it you can force it over the flared end of the tubing, and put a little more bend into the tubing bends to get the correct length. Trust me, there is enough flexibility in the steel tubing to accommodate the inch or so you will need.
The 3rd option would be to cut the lines with a tubing cutter and put in a piece of hose.
The 4th option would have been to buy higher quality rad rather then the cheapest thing you could find.

To fix the non-fitting bolt slot: File the sheet metal bracket for clearance. 2) Cut the sheet metal with tin snips to clear the bolt. 3) drag out the Dremal tool, or the die grinder and grind the clearance you need in the bracket. 4) drill a new hole and add a bolt, flat washers, and a nut.

I wouldn't suggest you attempt to install any fenders, you will have a very bad day. Gene