Here is what I've done so far:

New Mcleod clutch/pressure plate set & throw out bearing from Brewer's.
New super stock springs and bushings.
New pilot bushing.
New tranny front bearing/seal. Ensured tranny shaft didn't have burrs or imperfections.
Resurfaced/ measured pressure plate twice during the removal and re-inspection of the new clutch components.
New rear tranny/motor mount.
Adjustable pinion snubber.
Measured pinion angle. 2.5 degrees negative. Also played around with 2 and 4 degree shims to make more negative.
Ensured correct drive shaft length.
Thoroughly inspected the linkage, 3 times.
Checked the motor mounts. They appear like new. Motor does not move a bunch during hard launch. Also looked at them with the emergency brake set and clutch release to load the motor.

I'm probably missing something but this is most of it. Car does not vibrate at all going down the road. At a rolling start does not shake. Standing still however during light or hard launch you get some degree of shake. I can actually get a violent shake at light launch. Shake that is way more than any clutch chatter I've ran into over the years.

I have added traction bars to it and set the snubbers against the springs. You can drive it with very little to no shake at launch that way. I don't like doing that but it at least allows me to drive the car.

1968 Barracuda Fastback 318-2BBL 904 2.76 Frost Blue Survivor
1970 Roadrunner 440+6 BBL 727 AT 4.10 SG Dana Blue Fire Metallic
1971 Cuda 340-4 BBL 4spd 3.91 SG Curious Yellow
1972 Barracuda 318-2 BBL 904 AT 3.23 1 Legger Tor Red/White Vinyl Top
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi AT Patriot Blue
2011 Dodge Challenger RT 5.7 Hemi 6spd 392 SG Triple Black
2014 Dodge Charger RT Max AWD 5.7 Hemi AT 305 Billet Silver