Originally Posted By RoadRunnerJD
I am certain that there were cars produced with special options that John Q public could not get. There is a white original owner 63 MW automatic Plymouth with factory air in Madison, Va that was an executive order car according to what the original owner told me. His brother owned the local Chrysler Plymouth dealership and he was service manager. The car is still around. When I saw it in the late 80's, it had the factory exhaust cutouts and they were rusty like you would expect to see on a daily driver. They also had an A4 A12 Runner with 1100 original miles on it. I bought the G70's out of his basement back in 1990 or so. The Hemi convertible Runner that I found in Florida was originally owned by a fellow who owned a dealership. His nephew told me that his deceased uncle, who was a multi-millionaire, had owned a few executive order high performance car combinations that you could not buy in the showroom.

That's bull. Every Max Wedge car has been documented with exactly what options, color paint, interior, transmission, and compression ratio. If there was an air conditioned Max Wedge car ever built, it would by now, been featured in every automotive publication out there on this planet and the ones on Mars as well!
You can lump in all the 440 four speed air conditioned cars in there as well. None exist on this planet..