Quote:

Just goes to show you that these things did happen.

....sure they happened.... but about 10X less frequently than you hear about though. Most of these stories are, well....just stories.

...never heard about the factory 6 pack 426 Hemi cars? or the 1974 Hemi cars? or the 440 Hemis or...well, you get the idea. We've all heard of these "weren't supposed to exist type cars". I suppose whether or not you choose to believe depends on your own personality, but IMO the VAST majority of these stories are about cars that simply didn't exist; they were modified (yes, sometimes even before they left the lot) or the owner's recollection isn't quite up to snuff. and then sometimes people just make stuff up for a variety of reasons. Several times over the years people have come to me with one of these stories and every time when I looked at the car, I found that it wasn't really what it was claimed to be.

funny how usually there is absolutely nothing concrete to back these claims up.

call me a pessimist

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]