thanks Ron. I just can't stomach this hobby any longer. theres no one in my area who does what i do. i'm all alone. car shows suck! and man the parts are garbage. i am sick and tired of spending my hard earned money on this crap. everyone and anyone who knows anything about building these cars knows it does not happen over night. the morons who sell these parts tell you, oh sorry its garbage but you've had it over a year! it was crap over a year ago. its brand new and doesn't work! what the hell is the difference. you took my money. there ought to be a freakin law! i cant stand it anymore. now that i want to sell it ill have every flipper and moron over trying to talk me down. as far as i am concerned it can sit in the garage and go to hell there before i deal with a flipper.sorry but am i the only guy who sees this????? im over it all. 25k and ill continue give you every last piece i have for a b body! yeah its apart but buy one and do the work that has been done to this car and let me know how much was spent. its all there restored except the windshield. sorry for the rant but wake up parts guys and manufacturers.you keep loosing guys and you might as well shut up shop. i don't see anyone cashing in their retirement to buy cars anymore much less restore them