well, disappointment again. When i bought the car, the guy i got it from had the quarters installed. When i looked at it they looked great. The door gaps were good, the welds were nice, trunk lids was on , etc. So I am at the point where I am stripping the rest of the car. I get to the tops on the quarters along where the rear side windows are. The car has the window trim that goes all the way around the window. Under that chrome the quarters are like Swiss cheese and the inside where the window felt goes is a brittle mess. Plus the driver side was hit high and filled with mudd. That should have been seen when the quarters were going on??????? I should have totally known that I was going to have to redo everything. So on the phone with Dantes parts to order 2 full quarters. The real disappointing part is they can't get them to me until late June. AMD is out of stock. So the breaks are on for now. I have other small stuff to do but i am at a stand still. I am a little miffed about the quarters but it is my fault and now i am into this thing to far and have a fortune invested. just a bummer!!!!!!!

8117629-passside.JPG (181 downloads)