Originally Posted By MuuMuu101
What time will the festivities start? I might try and see if I can prepare some Middle Eastern kabobs and such as a thank you for the ride-alongs. It seems like I may find a vehicle for Spring Fling, but it probably won't be safe or worth it to take on the track.

Times and details have been laid out pretty well in previous posts. Maybe go back and reread some of my post to make sure you didn't miss any other information as well.

Festivities will start at 2 PM the day before track day on Wednesday with the unloading of the cars and happy hour and grilling followed by a BS session led by a couple former Chrysler race engineers .

If you're looking to buy a truck Day car safety issues to cook for is a battery holddown, radiator overflow, seatbelts, loose parts, etc. dependability is also a big factor. It's up to each driver to make sure their car will stay together .

I understand about waiting over a year to get your car together. It's not a bad idea to look for a car that's already in a state where you can drive it and enjoy it then at a later date you can resell it and you're really not out anything .