Originally Posted By alltime
What needs to be done still?

Maybe there's time to pull it out and tag team on it. We have the people and the time.

Off the top of my head.

-Interior needs to be finished (i.e. seats, steering column, rear seat delete panel, and roll cage). Steering column seems to be missing some bolts or has a bad bushing as there's radial play. The seats are taken out for the cage but we just need to cut and place some of that speaker box material in its place, in case I want to add a sound system in the future. Roll cage is 90% done. They just need to add in one tube and reorder a clevis.
-Tunnel needs to be cut and fabricated for the T56.
-New pedals need to be mocked in and installed including placement of the clutch master cylinder as my car was originally an automatic.
-New brake lines all around as my friend and I did a really bad job.
-Fix/weld/gusset K-frame as there's a giant crack going down the center on the bottom.
-Install PS box. No ETA for when the Borgeson unit will get in as it's on back order.
-Install Engine, radiator, exhaust and related accessories.
-Workout bugs.

Doesn't really seem all that doable in 3.5 weeks unless you think otherwise. I would have pulled the car out months ago, but I don't have the skills, tooling, or even a truck and trailer to transport it out of there.

Last edited by MuuMuu101; 03/26/16 12:39 AM.