Not the same day or same car obviously. 60' times are way fast for both as well. Top one was my S/ST car in killer NorCal air, barometer high da -1600. Motor was nowhere near that power level either. Just a little ole 525" B1MC. We never dynode it after its initial build where it made 1050 but it did pick up 3 MPH on a subsequent freshening with new cam, new pistons with more compression and new fuel. We assume it was 1090ish maybe. Best 60' that car ever saw was a 1.18 but your 1/8 mile MPH is close. Have to go find the timeslip but car never ran 4.xx anything ever. IIRC that was a 5.05 or 4 pass. Car was not really set up to run all out. It was under geared and had a tight converter, and was set up to run on the stop. Nest we ever did there was 161

As for the second one that was our other Cuda that we ran NA10.5/Hot Street in. That was a pass in Vegas as pointed out so MPH, and ET will be down from sea level. We only ran the car at Sea Level twice and had a slew of problems with it both times, figure it would have been a good. Anyway best 60' that car ever had was a 1.21. That was the quickest ET the car ever had as well as MPH. Engine made 1314 on the same dyno as the previous piece. We did pull a lot of timing for a fair amount of time to get the car to work off the line. Excess power and a small tire kinda do that. We ended up with what was a very heavy car to get it consistently off the line. FWIW This motor with its new owner I am pretty sure it has been 164 at 3600lbs now at sea level. Just a fresh version of what it was. Just rings bearing rods valves and new block. Otherwise saem parts it had before.

Guess it goes to show not all calculators work for all cars. I can guarantee the first car made nowhere near the power you have. The second a bit more, but the altitude will throw that off, as well as the type of car it was.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"