Quote:

Back to my original question, I was just looking for advice on a ballpark alignment to safely get me to a professional alignment shop. I didn't really think that T-bar, coil over or what ever wouldn't really matter for this. Thanks for everyone's help, there is always something to learn in everyone's posts.
I do have another question, on the basic setting, do I measure with the front suspension loaded or sagging? Toe in and camber is all im worried about so I can drive the 15 or so miles to the shop. Thanks again!

1/8" to 3/16" toe in

0 to 1/2 degrees negative camber

That will get you to the alignment shop without wearing the tires and not be overly dangerous to get there.

You can even set the camber with just a large carpenters T-Square. Just use measure the distance from the bottom rim edge to T-square. Then do same for top of rim. Adjust so top distance is 1/8" more (top tipped in) than bottom.

That is about 1/2 deg neg camber on a 15" rim. Anything between 0" and 1/8" more distance on top is OK.

Make sure to roll the car back and forth returning to the same spot each time you make an adjustment and measurement.

Last edited by autoxcuda; 02/02/15 03:49 AM.