Quote:

I find most of this entire thread very entertaining........
First off it starts with a couple of guys that want to get CC Events to start a NSS class or change Max wedge so that they fit in.... then we have a poll for CC events to start a NSS class....
Only 8 guys who race in CC Events respond...
Yet most on here expect CC Events to advertise and promote the race, hold the event, and then pay a purse... Just curious, but where does CC Events get anything out of all this?

Can you just expect them to mess with their series and schedule, because a few want it to change...In truth, I think the poll proved one thing...Not that many CC Event racers get on Moparts

One post threw down on CC Events for the smaller schedule... There was a deliberate reason for that...
Look at the state of our economy.....Nuff said...

If things improve across America in 2009, the schedule will expand.. CC Events has plans to go to Indy in 2010 and may add another venue if the economy is strong enough to warrant that ...
Since the Blankenship family took over three seasons ago, the series has improved immensely....

Some act like a NSS class will magically improve car counts .. Not so... It takes time to build any class.. Some are just not aware of what kind of time and effort it takes to sponsor, promote and pull off a series like CCEvents...Some also think that NSS would be a huge draw....Not real likely except to the diehard Mopar guys who already come out... Bracket racing is truly only spectated by other bracket racers and friends... A cold hard fact....

Sponsorship has always been an issue and will be harder to come by... One post stated Jegs was a sure thing... Try again .. CC Events has tried that avenue many times as well as Summitt....Those who just think that Sponsors are easy to get have obviously never attempted to get one.....

...As I have said on this thread before, if CC Events were to add any Class in 2009 it would be SS/AA... Talks have been in motion for several months and with the state of things in the NHRA and Mopar, that would be the added class... Again it really depends if we can pull together the Sponsorship and pay-outs... They would be heads-up and most likely be a draw for spectators.. at least that would be the hope...

At least one person here has a clue.