Quote:

from the looks of the way charlie runs his cc events and being the schedule gets smaller and smaller each year, i dont see cc events lasting much longer.
like i said before, very narrow minded.
NOSTALGIA SUPER STOCK is one of the fastest growing organizations in the country. you'd be stupid not incorporating it into your schedule.leave hemi and maxwedge alone and add nss to the program.what do you have to lose.

Who is the downer here?
Having a negative outlook on CC Events when it is the ONLY ALL-MoPAR RACE SERIES out there......

Calling people "narrow minded"

Calling people "stupid"

Before you go calling people out on this post, I would take a hard look at yourself and what you are hoping to accomplish....I have no doubt that there is a place for NSS...The only way I see it happening with CC Events is if Doug Duell and his group were to step up again and try to run with them in 2009 at an Event or two, like they tried last year before rain wiped it out... Doug and his group are a class act.....Maybe you should come see how this group runs a NSS race...You might learn a thing or two because we know now that you are not "narrow minded".............

wow, i guess you told me!!!
now do you actually race anything or just sit behind a computer, because you really havent contributed anything to this post.