Quote:

Quote:

i don't think another race will help cce,ok lets turn this around, if i wanted to promote cce and had a race in central michigan would you nj. pa. ny. guys be interested? probably not to long of a tow, why does a pinks race fill up in 2 minutes? tv coverage and 10k, now i realize tv coverage of a cce is not a option and money is tight they could start off with better magazine coverage, mcg magazine goes to vegas and has 4 full color pages of the ride there and a guy spends 100k on a superstock car wins a cce race and gets a postage size stamp pic at the starting line, heck unless my mcg was missing a page they did not even post the final hemi points!! last year here on moparts i seen people have 50k invested in racecar, truck, and trailer and complain about $300 in fuel ,and complain about the weather before it comes which i think detours others from going to the event.there are plenty of mopars around to fill any track (look at norwalk finals) the bottom line is we all need to get with all our mopar friends and plan to come out and race even if your car has 1 carburator and you run pro class you will have fun with friends and watching cars like yours racing. who knows you might win and if you do i guarantee it will be fun no matter what class your in.

i couldnt have said it any better.
the funny thing is the east coast guys do trailer out to martin michigan,norwalk, pittsburgh, columbus and quaker city. i know i have but how many ohio and western Pa. guys come to Atco, Englishtown, Island or Lebanon Valley.
Beaver Springs