Quote:

I run a lot of NSS races in Pa/OH/NJ, and love that type of racing.

Again, my logic is that the problem is this: The Maxie guys and the Hemi guys might be put into a position where they would have to choose between running their own classes, or the NSS class. They could not do both on the same day.

This would Tee off Charlie's sponsors for each class, and rightfully so. Having another venue that competes for racers at the Charlie's own event is something no promotor would go for. And, if you eliminated the Hemi and Maxie classes to go solely NSS, then the Chrysler Classic events might as well be renamed something else. So, there is the problem.

As I mentioned, the only way it works is to have a seperate NSS race on one of the days of the Classic, with the Maxie and Hemi guys participating, then running their own CC deal on Sunday. Then, it would work.

Actually, I hope this can be worked out. But, I don't want it at the expense of the CC's uniqueness.

I would rather see this as stated above than to have a mopar's against the world race on a selected day.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.