Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i had to jump in on this one.
this is why I started NENDRA organization last year and it has taken off like gang busters.The group has grown at each event. i think racing all mopars at every event would be pretty boring. i love putting brand x cars on the trailer.
North East NostalgiaDrag Racing Association.
we are just a bunch of guys who want to race and have fun.
nobodys getting rich off of this, but we race all Detroit muscle 61-73.
we are very competitive and have a blast.
too bad you guys are so narrow minded as you dont realize the fun you can have. we have this year 12 races.Cutoff is 12.50

WHO YOU CALLING NARROW MINDED?You started your own organization because no one wanted to play with with you.You are so disgusting when you were a little kid that your parents hung pork chops around your neck and put salami down your pants so that the dog would play with you.I also heard that you couldn't get laid at a $15.00 cat house with a handful of $100.00 bills,

can we leave my parents out of this please, they got smacked by the doctor after i was born.
and i would love to see you come out this way and race with us and spread some love. i need all i can get.
obtw, this is a real nostalgia car!!!! no single 4 bbl here BG/

Real car,yeah,just another 65 Dodge MaxWedge that never was.If I come your way the only spreading and loving will be me and you.Some of us don't need 2 carbs.One Big One is all I need and have for you. Go soak yor head in a fish tank full of Parinahas and take Hemmaroidites with you