Quote:

You have stated that you have oil pressure on the gauge.
If you had a missing plug, it would just be dumping oil internally, and you wouldn't be getting pressure.

Been there done that on my fisrt B block build I left the plug out that is behind and under the cam gear, I did get the other three in though correctly As already stated, if you have oil pressure to the rear of the block you have all the oil galley block plugs in Please let us know what you find BTW, if the 4th cam journal has the stock size, small oil holes in the cam, it only oils the rockers for around 5 crankshaft degrees every other revoution Get someone to prime th eoil pump with one rocker shaft off and turn the crankshaft over very SLOWLY for two full crankshaft revolutions, oil should squirt out of the head quite a ways when the oil hole in the cam and blcok lines up I have heard the drill motor change tone when priming when the cam and the oil passage to the heads lined up I now have all my cams grooved on the 4 th journal to oil the rockers full time Especially those with roller lifters and stout valve springs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)