The guy is a clueless and doesn't know the first thing about me. For your information 6pak runner, I, as in ME, MYSELF, built the entire chassis in my GTX the first time AND this time. Yes, I am taking it to a chassis shop now to have some things done and finished up that I simply don't have time, nor do I now have the equipment to do myself. I used to have a chassis shop, but I no longer do that type work and sold all the equipment. So I let someone else do it.

As far as me racing............no, I haven't raced my OWN car since 2000, but I probably make more runs down a track in a season than you have in your lifetime. I spec and build all my own motors and used to work in a race engine shop, so if I had the equipment myself, could do all my own machine work. What exactly can you do yourself, other than type on a key board and give me crap. It is only in your own twisted mind that I have run anybody down or made light of anybody's accomplishments.............My only beef with you, or anybody for that matter, is when everyone gets all up in arms about somebody doing something in a Mopar and considers it extraordinary, when for other brands it is run of the mill. We as Mopar people should NOT be satisfied with just having the fastest (insert whatever) Mopar. We should strive to be able to compete on ANY level with other brands, not just among ourselves. As I said before, having the fastest Mopar whatever is not appealing, if the BEST that can be gets your azz handed to you on a regular basis by the Ford and Chevy guys. But as long as guys like YOU are happy with the status quo, the rest of us who WANT more will be out of luck, because there are not enough of us to push anybody to develop anything better...........and for some reason you just can't see or accept that.

Monte