Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I have one on my Challenger, the biggest draw back is lack of shock selection and frontend travel. It could really use about three more inches of travel to be a great drag racing front suspension.

Yes that is the problem with Riley's front end hemi Denny front end and Jay Waxlers front end, short front shocks.

3" more travel???

wow didn't know my front end had a problem.

With cal tracs it would be a issue. With four links and ladder bars it's not a problem.

you meant to type with good shocks and a properly setup suspension its not a problem

It is a problem here with a big tire ladder bar car. When the weather heats up around here my Challenger becomes pretty useless. We see track temps in the 150+ degrees range and more front travel here would help the car hook on a more consistent basis. We race on a bracket prep so it's not always the best. When the hot weather comes around I usually run my small block big tire Dart Sport with the Bob's Pro Fab front suspension on it with 6" of travel and Afco shocks.
I do like the RMS setup. It is very well built.

2013 NHRA D4 Stock Champ
#4 in the World IHRA Stock
2x IHRA Div.4 Stock Champ
14x Track Champ
All using a Ultimate Converter Concepts converter. Call Lenny today 704-892-6837