Quote:

It takes no time for the E85 to milk down my Brad Penn oil.
It looks like crap. i run evac system and thats all. there is a tremendous amount of moisture in the motor.

Talking to a few guys at the track who run E85, they are talking about "lean out valves" and running the motor 200 degrees and such. Does not sound good to me.

Is E85 really this difficult? Small Block stroker 418,W-2, roller, drag race set up.

If your evac system is the old style hose from the breathers on the valve covers to the header collectors with a GM anti backfire valve in the collector it is probally the cause of your oil getting moisture in it I had that happen many years ago when those sytems, Million Dollar Promotions and the Moroso brands first came out on my old bracket car racing with race gas It would milk up the oil in the valve covers around the breather connections The motor cools down a lot slower than the headers do so it ends up sucking air back into the motor up the hoses into the valve covers and condenses the moisture in the air at the top of the motor Once I disconnected the system it stop doing the milking of the oil so I took it off and warned other racers about those systems, you've been warned now My next, maybe , motor will have a vacume pump on it so the motor will be sealed up tight, no breathers or any other way for outside air to enter the motor Moroso did add a PCV valve to thier systems later I think, I seem to remember that helped dry the moisture out of thier sytems according to other racers that used them

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)