Had a two day even this weekend, and had a blast. Car ran great both days. I was in the green run group again, and had the same instructor as the event 2 months ago.

Saturday afternoon we passed 8-12 cars in both sessions. Clicked off a couple 2:12's on lesser traffic laps. Didn't get any video, as contour camera was dead.

Cars passed this weekend:
2014 corvette, a couple FR-S's, Mustangs, Lamborghini, Ferrari F430, Porsche 911 turbo, Audi TT, Mustangs, ZL1 Camaro, Nissan GTR, BMW M-series, Lotus, etc
Car that passed me this weekend:
2012 Lamborghini Superleggera

I still think a 2:05-2:08 is possible on these tires as the car sits, I just need to get my driving there. My instructor wants me driving at 60%, and braking twice as early as I think I need to. I need to get more consistent with carrying speed into corners and becoming more consistent with hitting reference points. Once I get those two things down, then we can start working on braking zones and squeezing the last few seconds out of the car. All that said, the car performed very well and did everything I asked, and we were faster than everyone in the group but the Superleggera.

The solid sway bar end links worked great. The car had less roll, and I believe the tires had less edge wear from the lost camber, though we're still getting additional outside wear on these tires. I'm also starting to wonder if that's just an aspect that comes with this dual compound tire, as the outside is 'softer' than the inside. I flipped one set inside out, so I'll measure that set and see how it wore when put in the front for the last 3 sessions.

Alignment was:
6.9* caster
-2.5* camber
0" toe

I was only able to get two videos (out of 8 sessions), due to a dead camera battery. This is the first two sessions on Sunday. Not my best runs from the weekend. First session I overdrove the car (poorly) trying to catch the superleggera, and was able to close a little ground once I quit that. Second session I ran a lap with the superleggera on my tail, and spun out when I hit the apex curbing coming out of the carousel (didn't realize it was that steep - lesson learned - stay off steep curbs!).

I didn't get any lap times from Sunday. Third and fourth sessions went well; third my instructor didn't have much to say, and fourth he let me run solo. In the fourth, I did cook it through a braking zone, missed my turn in, and went straight off track (straightened the wheel before doing so - no damage AFIK).

Videos:
First Sunday Session
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPJ3tcWxk...jrA&index=1

Sunday Second session - Spin at 2:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy5W5uUXAac&feature=share&list=UULmauI0f-d_etqBKwN98jrA

A couple good pictures from the weekend:
Mid-spin:

Part of run group lined up ready to go:

A couple favorites:

Full photo album, including photo string of car spinning:
http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/uhcoog...rt=3&page=1

-'02 Dodge Viper Ex-World Challenge racecar
-'73 Duster, 6.1 based 392 hilborn hemi, tko600, full floater rear 9", Hellwig custom bars, viper brakes, built for road course