Quote:

Sounds like you are going in too hot. That will cause more roll too. And cause more tire wear.

What is the "green group" ?

Be carefull not to over tune to your current experience and driving style. Those will change, and your setup needs will change too.

Five run groups: green, blue, yellow, red, instructor. Green is mostly novice drivers.

Going in too hot - are you saying my entry speeds are too hot? I think they're too slow as a general rule (because I can and want to get back on gas before the apex more often than not). Though I need to be specific with what corners I want to increase entry speed, and what corners to leave alone.

I'm trying to tune the car to reduce uneven tire wear and tire temperatures. That is all.

The part of my driving I expect should and will change:
-need smoother inputs (specifically turn in needs to be smoother and more gradual)
-higher and more consistent corner entry speeds (if I'm on the gas before apex, I'm not entering fast enough)
-more specific and consistent reference points
-rolling into throttle at apex to exit (been getting on throttle late, which leaves room on the table on corner exit)
then:
-later braking zones

Those who track on a regular basis - feel free to add to the list or change the priority order.

-'02 Dodge Viper Ex-World Challenge racecar
-'73 Duster, 6.1 based 392 hilborn hemi, tko600, full floater rear 9", Hellwig custom bars, viper brakes, built for road course