Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

My small pump gas 484 Hemi has gone 10.84/6.80 with my street tires. I had a miss in the ignition all summer, and I am kinda PO'd I couldn't find it and get a good run all year..Also kinda PO'd when I researched the cam its a chevy grind cause I thought my mid range seemed light...

I figure with some work, 10.50's should be in my future...But we will see. When I had a real cam in the engine and injection on it, it made a bunch more Hp and I was hoping for 9's but my valve train let go first...

Small 484 Hemi. Man how times have changed from the 70's as I dont remember anybody running strokers back then and now just about everyone I know runs a stroker. Nice running little Hemi. Ron

Well most of the people on here own a 572 or bigger...I will put my 484 into the sub 10.50's this year. I might have found the miss. I don't feel bad as we had a guy here with a street car and a 528 Hemi and it only went 11.60's...It had dual carbs and fouled out plugs pretty bad all the time.

Thats what I meant that a 484 ci eng is small by todays standards of the strokers we see today. But in the 70's we would have considered it a big eng. I did not mean to offend you in any way as even my 493 is a small stroker out there today. Ron