Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

My small pump gas 484 Hemi has gone 10.84/6.80 with my street tires. I had a miss in the ignition all summer, and I am kinda PO'd I couldn't find it and get a good run all year..Also kinda PO'd when I researched the cam its a chevy grind cause I thought my mid range seemed light...

I figure with some work, 10.50's should be in my future...But we will see. When I had a real cam in the engine and injection on it, it made a bunch more Hp and I was hoping for 9's but my valve train let go first...

Small 484 Hemi. Man how times have changed from the 70's as I dont remember anybody running strokers back then and now just about everyone I know runs a stroker. Nice running little Hemi. Ron

Well most of the people on here own a 572 or bigger...I will put my 484 into the sub 10.50's this year. I might have found the miss. I don't feel bad as we had a guy here with a street car and a 528 Hemi and it only went 11.60's...It had dual carbs and fouled out plugs pretty bad all the time.

If you are getting into the 10's I wouldn't feel bad either. I've seen guys with 528 hemi crate motors that couldn't get into the 11's.
My 440 with basically stock heads ran better than that back in the 80's in a 70 Cuda.