Quote:

Quote:

People that drive on the streets the way they are today with a pan hanging like that need their heads examined ...

Yep , I'm with rocky on this , that must have been a MOUNTAIN she went over , people have been driving with pans hanging a mile below the K frame on wagon rutted roads since the dawn of the machine age and NEVER even come close to hitting the pan.

Your wife needs to have her license revoked for that obvious display of driving dereliction ...

WOW! Way to kick a guy when he's down.
Ya the road was pretty F$#$%d up and yes the pan sits low unfortunately its a car not a 4 wheel drive guys.
I could raise it up and fight the poor handling that comes along with it I guess.. On second thought nope.
Ill check on the 402 pan, is that at least 6qts?!

I was just having a little fun I think rocky has a straight front axle under his car, or it only travels on the road when it's on a trailer

You don't want the 402 pan , only a 4 qt. sump., they repop the 66-69 hemi pan now so that is an alternative , or you could try the 70-71 hemi pan , both may require a skidplate to be added , the 70-71 will be just about flush with the bottom of the K and I think the 66-69 pan is maybe a 1/2" below as they had a bigger and beefier skidplate than 70-71 , the skidplate is repopped.