Quote:

First of all: I have blown an engine, and oiled my slicks at 141 mph. I didn't crash, because I've driven on ice and snow, and I know how to control a vehicle! The single most dangerous thing on America's Drag Strips are inexperienced and incompetent drivers, Period!

2nd: The cost of the diaper is irrelevant. It's the fitment problems on a K-member car, and being forced to remove it to do routine maintenance.

I have since sold my back halved car, and picked up a strut front car, I also replaced the K in my Valiant with a tubular design, which, along with the fenderwell exit headers, make the catch pan underneath a viable option on both cars. Two things you will never see on a car of mine, is a diaper, or a trans blanket, heat sinks are not my cup o' tea.

If you find many things in life to be a "no-brainer", then the fact is you aren't using your brain. Nothing is that simple, except the person that thinks it is.

Billy...I lived in Buffalo NY for 42 yrs...I think I'm qualified for the ice and snow thing. Sometimes it happens so quickly there is no way out no matter how experienced a driver you are. I was just lucky I kept the front clip off the rail. I would suggest spending the cash to everyone..for safety and for clean-up time.

5.53 @ 125 1/8th on the launch control..more left in her!