We are getting a new garage and we were cleaning the old one out so we can tear it down. Power goes out in our neighborhood, so we hop in the GTX too cruise around a bit. Drove around town for a bit and heading home. A mile from our house the car starts grinding and sparks flying everywhere. I thought the driveshaft had just fallen off from the u joint at the rear. Well Dad finally gets it to stop and we go out to assess what happened. First thing we saw radiator was leaking and the transmission looked loose. Driveshaft angle was off, so we pulled it off and towed the car home. Get home, lights go on just as we finish pushing the car in the shed.
I hop under since I can finally see and find this:

The completely rebuilt motor was just finished up last year, transmission was professionally rebuilt, new clutch, pressure plate, bellhousing, driveshaft balanced, etc.
I mean where do you even start on fixing this? The motor let loose and came forward, so the fan took out the radiator in the center, who knows what could be wrong in the motor with the input shaft on the transmission completely ripping off, and hopefully it didn't mess up the rearend. The bellhousing ripped in half along with the front shaft! 18 spline transmission too. So frustrated as we have been messing with this car for two years and now this. The 440 is not pumping out tons of HP either, it is probably a mid to high 13 second car if I were to compare it to my (slow) 14.5 quarter I get in my super bee.