Quote:

Good news. I got home tonight, ran car w/O DS thru all the cars no difference, did fine, reinstalled Ds, still spins free in neutral, engine off. Rear wheels still bog the engine and lock up immediately when pushing clutch in. So I rev pretty high, dump the clutch and keep the power on for 15? secs, then feel both rear drums, and they are hot. I don't know why yet, but with everyone's help, I think we know where the problem is and hopefully will soon fine out why. I might also have to check out a new clutch

Also may move up my plans for rear discs and dump the tapered axles. it never ends.

On to the gushy stuff, I want to sincerely thank everyone for all the help and guidance and refraining my what goofball would have such a problem. I have seen others have problems and many came to the aid, this was my first time and it was nice with you having my back. I hope i get the chance to do the same. And I owe somebody a dollar, right?

I will followup with more brake info as I get into it.

Thanks again Moparts.

Has the car been sitting all this time with the E brake engaged ? If so it might be the rear cables are frozen.