As I am the person running the M-'cuda ONLY registry I have had a few people in the past asking me to keep an eye out for 2017 manifolds.

If this goes somewhat forward I would give say 6 months to try to track down buyers.

Then a 15-20 or 20-30 part run should be done. It's a matter of who or how that much money could be fronted? Would the casting comp hold the extra ones not sold initially until buyers came forth?

If one person had the money to buy say 5-10 parts then he would have to make some amount of profit for his investment. So that makes the price higher for future buyers. Where if the casting comp held them the price would stay the same.

Has this comp re-cast exhaust manifolds before? If so then there should be sample parts out there that we can compare against originals to get an idea of their work/quality to help satisfy some concerns of the people on this post looking to buy.

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave