Quote:

Quote:

Then lets see who is in and get a count. Maybe send a deposit for a place in line?

If anyone is interested pm me and I will let the person know who is doing the recast. I am not sure of the timeframe but it would be soon as I would send my core and he said he just needed that for a couple months so I would assume they would not be too far out. Thanks

I just got in touch with the person looking to do the run and it looks like we need to get at least 12 manifolds spoken for with a deposit to make sure the person is a serious buyer to be able to tool up for the run. I think there are enough guys out there that are minus their manifolds and don't want to shell out the $3-$4K for an original manifold even if you can find one. The time frame would depend on the vendor and it would be in their hands on how fast they can get them done but it should not be a real long process but I just don't want to make promises we can not have control over but it should be in the months range if all goes well.

Last edited by vette1986; 03/20/13 07:55 PM.

1969.5 A12 Bee EV2
1971 Charger RT
1973 Duster tubbed 500 low deck 10.90 monster
3 440 polara vert projects