Quote:

Stevo - I am not disagreeing with you. I was just trying to simplify it for the guy as he obviously doesn't have 22 or 39 years of training or whatever.Its also evident he doesn't have alot of diagnostic equipment.The key on off 3 times thing can be quite confusing to explain if you've never seen it done before. If he checks for power at the pump while cranking one of two things are going to happen:1)- he will have no power at any time and will KNOW he has an electrical problem whether its a cam/crank sensor, PCM, fuel pump relay or whatever,or 2)-he will have 2 or 3 seconds of power and know that its most likely the pump itself. You know yourself if he has 2 or 3 seconds of (power at the pump and) pump pressure it should at least fire for a couple of seconds.

My apologies to any one and every one that I may have put on edge. It was not intentional. Let's get back to the problem. Let's ee what he gets for fuel pressure.

mojo..do one more thing for me. Disconnect the negative battery cable for a few minutes, re-connect and try to start. Then check codes again and let us know if a code 11 comes up.
Thx-Stevo