You're correct. I am slowly trying to diagnos the problem. And for the record, I consider myself a parts changer. No father son training, just sort of self taught. Electrical problems are usually my worst issues.
I did play with the truck the other day. Hard to diagnos because it does not always act up or die. I definately feel it is temp related. When it is colder out, it seem more likely this will occur. But not after it is warmed up for a long while. I got the truck to die, so I checked for codes. The only code I got was #12 & #55. I did have the battery out the other day while cleaning the terminals. Next I will go get a fuel pressure gauge and try to get it hooked up for more info on this issue. I appreciate all the input, the dealer has had the truck 3 times and failed to correctly fix the problem. As I said before, I spent a bit of money with them trying to get it fixed, so I did not want to go back to them again. Can someone tell me where I will need to hook the fuel pressure gauge to?