Quote:

thanks guys! looks like a no-brainer, I'll be picking up the 511 kit, is there something else I should buy like engine girdles? As for cams should I get a custom grind for what i want? Are roller rockers and lifters worth the extra money? Whats the most important thing to look for in a cam valve lift? also what ratio should I get for the street? 1.5? 1.6? thanks again

If you can find out where your heads make the most flow use that in determing the lift, within reason, of the cam you choose. I'm from the old school, make the cam as big as possible Honestly, if my heads make the most flow at .600 lift on both valves(theaoritically speaking now) I would probally try to open the valves around .050 or a little more than .600 so I get the most from the valves at max lift I like to use bigger ratio rockers to help achieve more effective flow and lift Make sure the pushrods clear everything also, same thing on the retainers to valve seals, coil bind and so on The solid roller cams will make more power as they allow more air in qucker, usually, if there a good cam As far as a girdle I don't like them Maybe spend that money on a good set of after market main caps, prefferably two bolt alumium main caps and use a good set of main studs Dude, it sounds to me like you want way to much power and have to much fun I do to

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)