Quote:

Reproduction tag: one made to replace a damaged or missing original, using the best available knowledge to do so (original tag, rubbing, photograph, BCS etc) - full disclosure made

The full disclosure part is the problem, someone trying to make one that is undectable , like the guy on ebag selling SEASONED broadcast sheets, does so for one reason and one reason only , to deceive. It's a good thing that a repop (FAKE )tag can be spotted fairly easily by someone that knows what they look like.

I don't follow every thread everyone makes and if the OP had put a link to his story on this car in the original post I may not have gone in the direction that I did , and guided this thread , to begin with. I think it's great that the car was recovered , it's too bad the original tag is gone , he should just have one made and be done with it , he has enough original documentation to back up the REPOP tag.

Isn't it great that the d'bags only in it for the money have destroyed the integrity of every single car that is out there ?