Quote:

EK3 just because he asked about font style. You jump in with FAKE fender tag?? Tell me which is better in your opinion. A car with all the docs build sheet bill of sale fender tag all the Vin stamps in the right places. Or a REAL numbers matching car with no docs?? I have a 68 GTX with a numbers matching engine 18 spline A833 trans and a Dana with a good BOM. No build sheet or fender tag. I had a fender tag made. Do i care if someone knows its a remake.NO in fact I tell them if they ask.Its still a 68 GTX 440 4 speed car just no docs. Now on to my friends car. He took 1 rusted up piece of junk with all the docs you could ever want which by the way was a 6 pack car and 1 arizona car with a good body and made 1 very nice FAKE 6 pack car. That won numerous awards at many mopar shows. And every time he won an award he would laugh. Now do I think what he did was right NO. But here is my point. His car had a REAL fender tag but it was a REAL FAKE car period. My car is a real numbers matching car just no docs.but in your opinion a FAKE fender tag. There is a place in our hobby for remade fender tags. Not to FAKE cars. Just to replace lost ones or stolen ones. Just my opinion. Thanks Larry J

Wow....

So post up your fender tag, I'm sure you could post yours and your car and someone on here could find something wrong with your tag. Which would make yours INcorrect. Just a possibly, relax dude.