Quote:

EK3 just because he asked about font style. You jump in with FAKE fender tag?? Tell me which is better in your opinion. A car with all the docs build sheet bill of sale fender tag all the Vin stamps in the right places. Or a REAL numbers matching car with no docs?? I have a 68 GTX with a numbers matching engine 18 spline A833 trans and a Dana with a good BOM. No build sheet or fender tag. I had a fender tag made. Do i care if someone knows its a remake.NO in fact I tell them if they ask.Its still a 68 GTX 440 4 speed car just no docs. Now on to my friends car. He took 1 rusted up piece of junk with all the docs you could ever want which by the way was a 6 pack car and 1 arizona car with a good body and made 1 very nice FAKE 6 pack car. That won numerous awards at many mopar shows. And every time he won an award he would laugh. Now do I think what he did was right NO. But here is my point. His car had a REAL fender tag but it was a REAL FAKE car period. My car is a real numbers matching car just no docs.but in your opinion a FAKE fender tag. There is a place in our hobby for remade fender tags. Not to FAKE cars. Just to replace lost ones or stolen ones. Just my opinion. Thanks Larry J

i dont know what this guy is talking about. i dont see anything in this post i made that says FAKE in it anywhere??? personally , i am asking about this because some jackass stole the original fender tag off of my car. i was curious about the font used on the tags ( because this one is" FAKE " and was trying to get information from the fine members of moparts! i do think that it is wrong to make FAKE tags for a car because like mine ,it will get passed around to those with lesser knowlage of the facts .

Last edited by ek3; 12/30/12 02:30 AM.