Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Doesn't really matter, a repop (fake) tag can be spotted easily .

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A RE-POP (fake) TAG ?? THIS IS A POST ABOUT THE VARIOUS STYLES OF FONT USED TO MAKE FENDER TAGS .

When someone is asking about tag fonts then 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% they are looking for info pertaining to having a tag made. You have enough threads posted that it's pretty easy to see where your questions are headed.

The lucky part for you is you what appears to be the original window sticker to back up whatever is on the repop tag , knowing what to put on and not what to put on I am going to assume is your next round of questions .

then why not just tell them the different fonts ? all knowing and most wise one , why dont you just give me all the answers to all my future post and save yourself from reading what you all ready know ??? you do know which fonts right ? or just read somthing else that you don't all ready know everything about ?.........................................................

I don't have any interest in helping you, or anyone else, make a tag, or help those making FAKE tags do their craft better.

The good part is I'm sure that Barry Washington has seen this thread and will somewhere in his records make note that your car has a repop tag should someones memory fail them in the future...

I talked with barry in 09 and he knew it then ! i actually disclosed that information publicly, long ago and on this very web site...it seems to me that you would be upset with those who stole my car and made a fake fender tag ,not with those trying to correct the known fraud . why shoot the fireman when he comes to put out the fire?