451MOPAR and PC-Charger,
Thanks. Both of your suggestions related to the throttle valve assembly and its' adjustment on the valve body are on my list of things to check if I hear back that I need to drop the pan/valve body. Holding out to hear though based on my new information I provided in my post right above this one from my test drive last night. After reviewing the Transgo instructions and looking in the Munroe book I am not certain that the sleeve on the throttle valve assembly was put back on with the large opening towards the inside of the VB (since it was stated to assemble that way in the transgo instructions I should of done it, but just can't recall with absolute certainty doing it that way... reassembled the valve body about 18 months ago). I know that I did not make the throttle pressure adjustment on the VB (setting the position of the throttle lever cam relative to the kickdown valve when fully compressed by way of the throttle lever stop screw) as this was not outlined in the transgo instructions. As stated though late shifting was not present before the TF2 kit went in.

So will sit back now and wait to hear any suggestions.

Also in case you didn't see/read my above post in addition to upshift issue that was helped partly by disconnecting throttle linkage it felt as if there was something extra engaged when trans was driving in 2nd gear with selector in D vs driving in second with selector in 2?????

Thanks

Last edited by BTTG; 07/24/12 01:15 PM.