hmm,

One that comes to mind is this.

I used to own an 86 Daytona. When I was back home on leave I used to visit my brother. To get to his house I had to cross a raised bed railroad track. Well, I used to watch the Dukes a lot so I figured I'd get airborne. 40 mph was the ticket, I'd come down evenly on all four tires at that speed. Well, one night I am going to my brother's house with him and his wife, a friend and his girlfriend and my date, yep 6 people in a Daytona. I had been telling them about my airborne exploits when we come up on the track. I decided to go for it. Now I figured with the extra load I'd need more speed, so I hit it at 60 mph and again a nice all fours down landing. Needless to say the females didn't appreciate the ride, but us guys thought it was great. Next day I am going to my brother's house again. I come up on the track and remebering the night before I hit it at 60 mph...alone. I landed nose first and got squirelly all over the gravel road but managed to save it. I bent my K member and cracked my oil pan though.

Now you'd think I'd of learned my lesson, nope. I later killed the Mighty Dart doing one too many jumps. It was kinda swaybacked when I got done with it. Oh well.

Steve