You people are hilarious! OMG - the bombs, airplanes.!?

One painful events tends to stand out in my life:

A bunch of college buddies were at my house in NH at Xmas break. We get a big aircraft innertube out of the garage from my stepdad's days as a mechanic. We wicked over-inflate it and all 8 of us can fit on it. We get going down the farmer's big hill next to our house pretty fast when we learned you can't brake or steer if your feet can't touch the ground, but if you sit up and try...you fall off. Did I mention the farmer uses this hill for grazing, and it's strewn with rocks? The three who fell off were the lucky ones.. Five remaining drunks head towards the bottom of the hill with the road just beyond. Luckliy the farmer has removed the electric fence for the winter, but we still hit a metal post which does nothing to stop the tube, but gashes it rather permanently with us still on it. We bounce into the ditch and skid across the road at like 300mph on a now completely FLAT innertube and slam first into the curb... then the stone fence on the other side...... ow.

The Body Count: 1 dead innertube, Jason lost all hearing in his left ear and ruptured his spleen (removed), 2 broken noses, 1 broken ankle, a broken wrist, cracked collar bone, 1 dislocated shoulder (me ), & numerous cuts stitched shut (3 stitches in my knee, 1 on my head).

Worst part: Sobering up and seeing the sun rise after 5 hours in the emergency room.

The best part: 7 friends for life. We still go camping in NH, Jason & his wife just had their first baby, Ron has two kids, Tom has 5, etc, etc.

65 Satellite hardtop 361/4bbl console 727 2.76
67 Satellite convert 383/2bbl column 727 3.23
67 Lancia Fulvia Sport 1.3 Zagato. Alloy body, 1.3L V4 DOHC 4-spd
67 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3. Alloy panel, 1.3L V4 DOHC 4-spd
71 Alfa Romeo GT Junior 1300 Zagato, 1.3L 4cyl DOHC hemi 5-spd
82 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5L SOHC hemi V6 5-spd transaxle
75 Maserati Bora US spec 4.9L DOHC hemi V8 5-spd ZF
77 Maserati Khamsin Euro spec 4.9L DOHC hemi V8 5-spd ZF
07 Aston Martin DB9 6.0L DOHC V12 6spd transaxle