Im a little on the fence as to why people think that the A body croud are poor budget hot rodders. I know the only reason I have mmy Demon is because I love the demon body style. I also love the super bee, Charger, coronet, challenger, cuda, road runner, gtx, you get the idea. As for the six pack, I seriously thought about running one on my 408, and kinda wish I did, but I was a lot younger then and thought my hood wouldnt clear without cutting a huge hole in there so thats the only reason I didnt. I just didnt reserch it and just made a decision based on what looked like no room. I even had the intake and carbs for it at the time.

Just no air cleaner to mock it up to.

I have close to 20 years, and closer to 20+K in the Demons body, paint, trans, rear end, tires and wheel, I have closer to 8 in the engine, so money wasnt an issue with me, as I did it in time and the cost felt less because of the time frame.

Im getting a fresh start in the sixpack world here in a while when I pop a set up on the Ramcharger im building, and if I dont like it or get confused on the set up I can always sell it as its a complete 70 set up air cleaner to carbs to intake.

Still looking for that 70 v code super bee to restore thats affordable.